About Me

Michelle is a makeup designer based in London, working worldwide, she has a passion for life's beauty and art and wants to help create stunning imagery and legendary films.

Sunday 12 September 2010

Ziad Ghanem presents: The film- Mother Russia For LFW

What a crazy few weeks it has been - sorry I have not been updating my blog much ... I have not even shared any of my stories from Asia,

I have been here there and everywhere over the last few weeks working on some really amazing projects .... one being the Ziad Ghanem Mother Russia LFW film ... what an amazing day, I got to head up my 1st MAC makeup team and boy did we do a lot of makeup... I cant wait to be able to show you the video and stills but that shall have to wait until after fashion week ;p

In the mean time take a look at Ziads Ghanems - Fall- 10/11 ‘'Bal des tĂȘtes" a shoot I worked on earlier this year ;p and pop over to his site to see more of his amazing creations

http://ziadghanem.co.uk/

Credits:
PHOTOGRAPHER / ART ILLUSTRATOR Lefteris Pr
STYLIST and Directing Aiden Connor
MAKE-UP Michelle Webb using MAC
JEWLLERY AND ACCESORIES Sergei Grinko
SHOES Georgie Bee

MODELS
Shane Hawkins
Georgee Bee
Marilyn Rose
Munroe Bergdorf
Sam Foot


No comments:

Post a Comment