About Me

Michelle is a makeup designer based in London, working worldwide, she has a passion for life's beauty and art and wants to help create stunning imagery and legendary films.

Thursday 22 September 2011

Fashion Week- SS12

What a show season it has been for my team and I although milan and paris are still yet to wow us.... I cant help but sit at home and mourn the end of london and NYCFW......

Lack of sleep, food and endless amounts of taxis later....... we are all just wishing we could do it all over again :)

This year in london alone I keyed shows for six wonderful designers creating simple clean dewy looks to crazy colourful paint splattered madness.....

with a HUGE shout out to my wonderful amazing team for there support and hard work and to the amazing www.aofmpro.com/ :)

Although there always is a little bit of drama and stress once the first model steps on that catwalk all is forgotten...... LOVE xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment