About Me

Michelle is a makeup designer based in London, working worldwide, she has a passion for life's beauty and art and wants to help create stunning imagery and legendary films.

Tuesday 25 June 2013

John Smedley Mens Collections SS14

Mens Collections has crept up on us again and boy what a crazy 3 days I had, its seems like my shows were never ending but I'm not complaining ;p

I started off the LC: M bright an early for John Smedley it was my 2nd season heading the makeup for this collection and this year it was clean fresh and bronzed skin using a combination of NARS creamy counselors to touch up any redness and blemishes a little tinted moisturizer and NARS bronzers to warm up the skin.

The look was athletic leaving a little dew on the skin I really loved this show it was a nice way to start off a manic few days....

big love to the AOFM pro team for all there hard work.









No comments:

Post a Comment