About Me

Michelle is a makeup designer based in London, working worldwide, she has a passion for life's beauty and art and wants to help create stunning imagery and legendary films.

Friday 1 January 2010

Its not all about me me me!!! ;p

As much as I love to think the world revolves around me me me hehehe I'm not that stupid and have to give praise where praise is deserved A very good friend of mine and fellow MUA Angela Holthuis has just been featured in Make Up Artist magazine (JAN) :)

She is a true artist with a big talent, heart of gold and is always there for me whenever I need her .... I trust this girl with my life!!! I'm so happy to see her getting the recondition she deserves "you go girl" ;-p ... here is a little preview of the article go buy the magazine and show your support.......

you can also read the makeup breakdown on makeup411

No comments:

Post a Comment