About Me

Michelle is a makeup designer based in London, working worldwide, she has a passion for life's beauty and art and wants to help create stunning imagery and legendary films.

Monday 8 November 2010

Cox Cookies & Cake.....









Ummm if you are a good friend of mine you will know that I love cupcakes, cookies, cakes, okay
anything naughty ;p

so when I got a call to work for a couple of hours on my birthday at the amazing shoes designers Patricks Coxs cake shop in SOHO how could I say NO!!

I nipped down early to the store to do some wild and fun facepaint based on the designs of there halloween cupcakes take a lookie below........ hehe



The lovely staff even gave me a box of yummy bday cupcakes :)

why not head down there yourself and get a sugar fix next time your in SOHO x mwah x

No comments:

Post a Comment