About Me

Michelle is a makeup designer based in London, working worldwide, she has a passion for life's beauty and art and wants to help create stunning imagery and legendary films.

Wednesday 9 May 2012

NYFW AW12 moncler grenoble (central park)

It really has been awile , not had much time to blog at all because I have been very lucky traveling and working for the last 6 months... As the middle of 2012 looms closer and I find myself with a little down before starting 6 months of manic shooting, I thought I would update you all on what fun I have been having :) 

Not to disserpoint im going to start with something EPIC the AW12 moncler grenoble central park (new york) 

By far the biggest makeup tram and production I have ever keyed 40 MUAs 150 ice skaters and a gospel choir 


The makeup was very Fresh, Flawless and Highlighted with a dewy finish 
Creme blush was added on the cheeks and a little gloss on the lips just simple but effective for the snowy winter look. 

The Mega AOFM Pro Team Working Backstage - 










No comments:

Post a Comment