About Me

Michelle is a makeup designer based in London, working worldwide, she has a passion for life's beauty and art and wants to help create stunning imagery and legendary films.

Monday 14 January 2013

Fyodor Golan SS/13 london fashion week

Haha I'm back again and im so so sorry that my posts have been all over the place argh......

Before I start sharing some of the amazing things I got up to in Dec & Jan I just want to wish all you makeup lovers a happy new year lets hope 2013 is amazing for us all :)

A show I didn't have a chance to share with you all last season was the amazing Fyodor Golan Show SS/13 it was held at london fashion week on the 14th of SEP and as always was the highlight of my fashion week each season the talented duo pull out all the stops and create a magical and amazingly crafted collection......

Thank you so much to my wonderful team

Greg, Alex, CeeCee and the lovely AOFM pro team :)


Take a look at the show for yourself x




The Tattoo Before on the right and after on the left.

    Some backstage Images :)




No comments:

Post a Comment